In case you didn't already notice, the AllAboutBikes web site has been completely redesigned. The colors are different, the menus are different, the layout is different... even our logo has been updated. In fact we've changed just about everything except our commitment to delivering high-quality, diverse content about motorcycles, motorcycle culture, and the motorcycle industry. This new site was designed with you, our readers, in mind and we want to hear back from you about it.
The original AllAboutBikes web site design was around for nearly two years — but that's two "real life" years and time moves faster on the internet. So it's more like seventy internet years. Clearly it was time to retire the old design and some people here in the office favored just taking it out back and shooting it. But first we needed to construct an entirely new design so that it could be ready to go... and here it is!
- New Colors: Our new site has a clean, white background that helps make the entire page feel lighter even though there is actually more information to see.
- New Layout: Our new site's layout will make it easier for your eyes to roam across the page and pick out what's important and what new.
- New Menus: Our new menu system is simpler, more direct, and makes more sense. It will be much easier for you to find what you're looking for.
- New Features: We have several new features to help you move around the site and discover new, popular, and related content.
- New Comments: We replaced our old comment system a couple of weeks ago and now comments black porn are better integrated throughout the site. Not only are comments easier to leave, but you'll see the most popular and most recent comments left by others.
- New Logo: Yes, even our logo has changed! This is a clean, modern logo to match our new, clean, modern site.
So, what do you think? Leave a comment below to let us know your thoughts about our new site. What do you like most and what would you still think needs to be done?